Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The beginning

The beginning of me, well for all you maybe readers of this I guess I should start by introducing myself. I am a 24 year old woman smack dab in the middle of the worst possible state: Ohio. Need I say more. I am here to ramble about all the things that are floating around my very odd little brain. I hope that you don't mind the random and sometimes hard to follow rants that I am sure will be in my blog. I am a very opinionated little person who can at times lash out in maybe what is considered harsh spurts of anger and complete detestably of others in this world. Basically I am not that much of a people person. Although I enjoy being social at times. So I guess in the grand scheme of things this blog is really just a place for me to vent. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment